Electronics and Communication Engineering Discipline, Dr. Syttendranath Academic Building (Academic Building 1), Khulna University
Laser Processing of Materials, Drones, Robots, Optical Communication
The future research plan is focused on but not limited to the following research areas.
- Optical Communication: Long distance optical communication, passive optical networks (PONs), Li-Fi, under water optical communication.
- Mechatronics: Design and development of various kinds of drones and robots.
- Photonic/Optical & Electronics Devices: Design and fabrication of optical data storage, Fiber Bragg Gratings, Blazed gratings, self-formed nanogratings, optical devices, Micro/nano-fluidic devices, LED/OLED, solar cells, display panels, and sensor devices.
- Micro/nano-machining: Laser based micro/nano-machining of various materials including glasses, metals, magnetic materials, polymers, semiconductors, diamonds, and other valuable materials.
- Valuable Materials: Laser based fabrication of metamaterials, superhydrophobic surfaces, colored metals, precious nano-particles collection from liquid and photonic crystals.
- Medical Applications: Design and development of various micro/nano-fluidic devices, intense light beam (for surgery & cancer treatment), which devices have wide range of bio-medical and medical applications.
|2016 – current||Professor, Electronics and Communication Engineering Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna-9208, Bangladesh|
|2013||Postdoctoral Researcher, Advanced Photonics Research Institute (APRI), Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST), South Korea.|
|2012 – 2013||Postdoctoral Researcher, Photonics Application Lab, Information & Electronics Research Institute, KAIST, South Korea.|
|2011 – 2016||Associate Professor, Electronics and Communication Engineering Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna 9208, Bangladesh.|
|2008 – 2012||Research Assistant, Photonics Application Lab, KAIST, South Korea.|
|2006 – 2011||Assistant Professor, Electronics and Communication Engineering Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna-9208, Bangladesh.|
|2006 – 2008||Assistant Provost, Khan Jahan Ali Hall, Khulna University, Khulna-9208, Bangladesh.|
|2003 – 2006||Lecturer, Electronics and Communication Engineering Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna-9208, Bangladesh.|